NANOMATERIALS SAFETY - Complementary training
- Nanomaterials: definitions, types
- Nanomaterials: What are possible differences in the behaviour of nanomaterials compared to the corresponding bulk material?
- Aerosol: particle deposition in the lungs depending on particles size
- Routes of exposure to nanomaterials
- Measure the nanomaterial concentration at your work place?
- Current risk assessment methods specific to the use of nanomaterials
- The EPFL directive on safe use of nanomaterials
- Waste management
(*) We reserve the right to slightly change the program.
- General public
- Registration required
Registration : Email to email@example.com (subject: Nanomaterial safety training)