Neuromodulation of Neural Microcircuits NM2 Conference 2017
The Blue Brain Project is delighted to host a three day Conference – Neuromodulation of Neural Microcircuits NM² from September 18th to 20th, 2017. The Conference will be held at the SwissTech Convention Center, EPFL on September 18th and 19th and at the Campus Biotech in Geneva on September 20th.
Neuromodulators dynamically reconfigure neural microcircuits and shape brain states by controlling the function of neurons and glia, dendrites, and synapses.
NM2 will bring together world-leading experts to:
- Identify the state-of-the-art mechanisms of the neuromodulation of neural microcircuits
- Illuminate various strategies enabling the measurement of neuromodulatory states in brain health and disease
- Integrate knowledge to build a unifying view of the neuromodulation of different brain regions
- Inform and attract new talent to drive forward neuromodulation research
- Inspire future directions that will transform our understanding of the neuromodulation of brain function and dysfunction and therapeutic intervention
Registration is mandatory and includes coffee breaks, lunch, refreshments and poster sessions.
PhD. students and postdocs are particularly encouraged to participate by submitting poster abstracts. Some abstracts will be selected for flash talks.
EDNE PhD. students can register to the associated course.
Early bird registration is open until July 31st, 2017.
Abstract submission is open until August 13th, 2017.
- Informed public
- Registration required