Research data and ethics in the age of GDPR
This workshop is intended for researchers and PhD students who might handle sensitive or third-party data, or want an up-to-speed training on the subjects. This training session, organized by EPFL Library, is given by experts of the field:
- Dr. Paul-Olivier Dehaye, funder of PersonalData.io and board member at MyData Global Network
- Prof. Carmela Troncoso, head of the EPFL SPRING Lab, focused on secure and privacy-preserving systems
- Dr. Caroline Vandevyver, head of the EPFL Research Office and President of the EPFL School Assembly
- the impact of GDPR on your scientific research;
- the technical solutions for digital privacy;
- the research integration in the EPFL legal framework.