Teaching Toolkit for PROJECTS
|Date and time||01.04.2021 – 09:00 › 17:00|
|Place and room||
This workshop will be held online or on site, depending on the current situation
This interactive one-day workshop for doctoral assistants and post-docs targets the development of skills to maximize student learning.
By focusing on PROJECTS, this workshop will develop your ability to:
- support students facing typical difficulties of real-life open-ended projects such as working with incomplete data or coping with risk and uncertainty
- guide students through project phases while ensuring that they develop professional skills such as project management and solution design skills
- help students work together collaboratively on projects
- organize project guidance and supervise several students teams
- assess students learning based on reports or presentations while taking into account both individual and group contributions
Note: This workshop is independent but complementary to the other 3 in the series. You are welcome to attend as many as you like, in any order you like.
- General public
- Registration required
- This event is internal
- Siara Isaac